- Lingerie Care
It is recommended that you change bras daily as the elastic in the bras needs to relax and recover after a day of wear.
- Always follow the care label instruction on lingerie.
- Many items are hand wash - Hand washing your bras can lengthen the life of bras.
- Always hand wash your lingerie in cold water.
- If the product is made of silk, satin and lace please exercise extra caution when rubbing so as not to pull threads.
- After washing pull the item into shape and line dry or dry flat if instructed.
- Don’t leave damp bras in a crushed state as the foam cups may become permanently damaged.
- Never tumble dry lingerie as the heat will damage the delicate fabrics, padding and elastic fibres.
- We recommend you replace your bras when you note the cups becoming distorted or if the elastic is getting loose which could be caused by the age of bras or a washing error.